Transfer News & Gossip

44 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

If I was the parent of our highly rated 15 year old keeper that is wanted by many clubs , I would be asking questions as I wouldn’t want my son treated like this in a GK position. 

I thought he wasn't 16 until January so ineligible for the first team?

This is the type of **** up that you wouldn't accept from a volunteer pool or darts secretary.  Why should we accept it from a handsomely paid CEO/Chairman who in the entirety of his reign so far seems like a giant waste of resources? How the hell did he land positions at Man City, Nottingham Forest and Celtic?

I wouldn't trust him with the bibs at Elgin Star.

• Upvote 1

"Unfortunately, the SFA have rejected his registration as the SPFL rules mean he would need to be registered until the January transfer window. This was an error on my side and I offer sincere apologies for this.”

Sorry but not good enough. We're a shambles. This is our club and it's being turned into a laughing stock. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SRBpar said:

Surely someone from board would step up. We had a GM a few years ago that would be perfect but prob wouldnt want it. 

I'll tell you something for nothing, I bet Ross McArthur is raging at what's going on, after all the work he and the other guys did. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Piracy said:

I'll tell you something for nothing, I bet Ross McArthur is raging at what's going on, after all the work he and the other guys did. 

The other guys who are still on the board will surely be questioning what's going on. Ross will be raging but hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

13 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

The other guys who are still on the board will surely be questioning what's going on. Ross will be raging but hindsight is a wonderful thing. 

Probably still on the board but don’t have much say on the running of the club now?