Transfer News & Gossip

18 minutes ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

He's a McPake signing. Presumably, he thinks he can play a big part during the league campaign.

He was managed last season and played 10 of 14 games. Looks to me as if they're trying to do the same thing time around.

are you suggesting he's been rested for the Cup games so he's OK for the league 

1 hour ago, Tartan Army Par said:

Somebody at my work was speaking to Chris Kane last week. He says it just a niggle in his ankle, nothing serious.

Don't know if he can clear it up with surgery to stop it recurring.

It’s not recurring, he did it in training. It doesn’t require surgery. 

James McPake stated in his post-match comments that there will be no new signings except possibly a goalkeeper. The interviewer missed the chance to ask if that was his expectation based on likelihood to complete deals or if there is no further budget. I would still hope for loans which may come later.

The positive part is that the type of goalie he’s looking for. He described someone who can push Deniz for the starting position rather than a permanent benchwarmer. Hopefully a deal will be done early in the week to gain the most benefit in training.

9 minutes ago, Number Eleven said:

James McPake stated in his post-match comments that there will be no new signings except possibly a goalkeeper. The interviewer missed the chance to ask if that was his expectation based on likelihood to complete deals or if there is no further budget. I would still hope for loans which may come later.

The positive part is that the type of goalie he’s looking for. He described someone who can push Deniz for the starting position rather than a permanent benchwarmer. Hopefully a deal will be done early in the week to gain the most benefit in training.

Hopefully deal Done asap to get mehmet benched. He’s been awful this league cup group stage 

9 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

This is an absolute joke. We are getting royally shafted here. We simply should not be losing 2 home games to part time teams.

Pains me to say it but the manager has to go.

Next manager won’t be getting backed in transfer market either. Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see meggle in charge if Mcpake goes 

40 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Next manager won’t be getting backed in transfer market either. Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised to see meggle in charge if Mcpake goes 

I would be, meggle only comes to watch a handful of games a year, he's not going to take on a full time job,  unless that's something else that will be phoned in.

52 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I would be, meggle only comes to watch a handful of games a year, he's not going to take on a full time job,  unless that's something else that will be phoned in.

Fancied it enough to head into the dugout against st Mirren? Undermining the manager that