Transfer News & Gossip

Welcome Tobi. We’ve been waiting for this moment for weeks and it’s great to bring in such a good prospect.

Personally I wouldn’t throw him straight into the starting 11. He’s still very young for a goalie and I’d let him get in a full week’s training first. Confidence can be a fragile thing and we need to give him the very best chance of success.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Pars, Tobi. I'm sure you will enjoy being part of such a friendly and harmonious squad. Here's hoping you get the opportunity to showcase your talents at some point and are patient enough to wait until that arises.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

Welcome to the Pars, Tobi. I'm sure you will enjoy being part of such a friendly and harmonious squad. Here's hoping you get the opportunity to showcase your talents at some point and are patient enough to wait until that arises.

I don't think he will need to wait long.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Deutsch Par said:

Midfielder Josh Cooper to sign also according to Scott Burns on Twitter.

I'd heard he was a trialist in the Livi game and I was a bit baffled tbh. If this is the calibre of player we're signing we're in trouble. 

7 minutes ago, Grant said:

I'd heard he was a trialist in the Livi game and I was a bit baffled tbh. If this is the calibre of player we're signing we're in trouble. 

I hate to be all doom and gloom about a new signing especially when we are desperate but that's how I feel as well.

37 minutes ago, livipar2 said:

He was apparently a stand out in League 1. Sort of player we should take a chance on. Probably low cost on wages and a chance for him to prove himself in FT football.

He wasn't a regular starter for a poor Stirling Albion side who got relegated. He completed ninety minutes twice. 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/josh-cooper/leistungsdaten/spieler/908245/plus/0?saison=2023

Not sure who told you he was a standout but the next time they tell you not to bring a jacket I'd check the weather.