Transfer News & Gossip

34 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Mcinroy has just been released by Kilmarnock, we should be trying to get him in. I would imagine Patrick will be after him. 

Is he the creative type we need or too similar to Otoo/Hamilton?  Quality wise he’s definitely a contender, just wonder where he’d fit in.   

11 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Is he the creative type we need or too similar to Otoo/Hamilton?  Quality wise he’s definitely a contender, just wonder where he’d fit in.   

He's a good player by all accounts. I don't remember much of him when he came on loan to us few seasons back. Hopefully he's developed a lot since then.

22 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

He's not a defensive midfielder, he's more similar to Chalmers in his ball playing abilities, he's better than Chalmers though IMO

He'd be a great signing. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Grant said:

He's not a defensive midfielder, he's more similar to Chalmers in his ball playing abilities, he's better than Chalmers though IMO

He'd be a great signing. 

Thats good then.  I just remember him being a bit deeper in his time with us but Christ that’s 4 year ago now 🙃

He’s of the quality we need.

Does McInroy still live locally? If he did you would think it would work in favour.

I spoke to Alston last summer when he was a free agent and he seemed interested in a move but we hadn't shown any interest.  I see his contract is up in May and we will surely be showing an interest in him? I would imagine Patrick will be trying to tie him down though.

• Upvote 1