Kieren Ngwenya signs 2 year deal

8 hours ago, rosythpar said:

Doolan must have liked him if he wanted to sign him permanently. I think he would have been back up left back at Partick. The offer of a place in the starting 11 and a 2 year deal would have won it for us. 

McPake wanted to sign Allan aswell, managers like squad players. It's a fairly damming indictment of where we are with regards to signings that we've got Partick Thistles back up. 

5 hours ago, Superally said:

There are always negative comments from rival teams on signings. I'm not worried by them. 

Depends who's saying it and when, I remember when he was at Kelty and Raith and neither set of fans were massively fussed about getting him. 

He played the full 90 only 6 times for Partick in the league last year apparently, with two of them coming in dead rubbers at the end of the season. 

If we have hopes off getting out of this league we need to sign more established Scottish Championship level players, Ngwenya and the rumoured Mochrie aren't it. 

15 hours ago, Al k said:

I thought that about Kubrick too. Nice to see something different.

I'm trying to work out if there's a connection with Kieran though. The music is from 2001, the ball bouncing is The Shining, I think? But I can't work out the angle for it.

Maybe we'll be revealing a silvery tracksuit top to be known as the Full Metal Jacket? Are there any players out there called Barry Lyndon? Will our players perform like they have their Eyes Wide Shut?

9 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

I'm trying to work out if there's a connection with Kieran though. The music is from 2001, the ball bouncing is The Shining, I think? But I can't work out the angle for it.

Maybe we'll be revealing a silvery tracksuit top to be known as the Full Metal Jacket? Are there any players out there called Barry Lyndon? Will our players perform like they have their Eyes Wide Shut?

Yeah music is 2001 its the music from the weightless pan-am flight to the moon scene.

• Like 1