New away kit *** (UPDATE 17 July - Pre-order for new stock now open until 5pm, 22 July) ***

58 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

FFS, following that link from @the saline hill puma and it looks like every size above XS is sold out! WTF? 

I hope they're planning on getting more stock in.

Unless of course it's what you said about them being off sale overnight.

https://dafc.co.uk/away-kit-online-sales-resume/

I get it's frustrating for those wanting to get a shirt, but ultimately this is a good thing for the club that demand has outstripped supply despite supply being at a level anyone could reasonably expect 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

FFS, following that link from @the saline hill puma and it looks like every size above XS is sold out! WTF? 

I hope they're planning on getting more stock in.

Unless of course it's what you said about them being off sale overnight.

They are.  The article posted last night said that the process has begun.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

Imagine the criticism if they ordered thousands of them and sales didn't go well.

The club would have completely have failed to read the apathy in the room and been in a fantasty world thinking that a black strip with a bit of gold trim could make any difference.

This is true.

I should stress that my quoted post above comes across as angry at the club, when that wasn't my intention. A little frustrated (with myself) by the situation, but the 'WTF' was an expression of amazement rather than annoyance :-)

As long as the club has a an option for ordering more stock (and therefore isn't missing out on potential sales) then I've no problem with anything they've done here.

Wasn't a dig at you, mate.

And I agree that there should be criticism if certain sizes of a strip sells out in hours and it transpires that a re-stock (and a relatively quick one) isn't possible.

You would hope that this discussion took place when Joma were ditched and we were looking for a new kit manufacturer.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

https://dafc.co.uk/away-kit-pre-order/

Pre-order available for anyone who missed out, should arrive towards end of august/start of September. 

Magic, order placed. Thanks very much for putting that up @parsforlife

Worth noting that this pre-order is only available until 5pm on Monday 22nd July. I've got mine in now, because I've no faith that I'll want to do so after Saturday! ;-)

• The title was changed to New away kit *** (UPDATE 17 July - Pre-order for new stock now open until 5pm, 22 July) ***