The Spartans v Pars: Premier Sports Cup

This was a potential banana skin moment. Spartans have done well in this comp and have given a game to other clubs especially at home. Did they beat Dundee Utd? Still a good win and hopefully we can take confidence from it 

42 minutes ago, Superally said:

This was a potential banana skin moment. Spartans have done well in this comp and have given a game to other clubs especially at home. Did they beat Dundee Utd? Still a good win and hopefully we can take confidence from it 

Yeah they did.  Dave Bowman (Red Card) was arguing with fans.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Wow, three really great finishes there. Fingers crossed for THIS to be what our season is like!

3 good goals but I thought the scoreline flatters us a little bit. Neither team created any opportunities apart from the goals, Chalmers blazed over the bar when it seemed easier to score but that was it. The entire game was played in the midfield and I think they tired a wee bit towards the end and we had a bit more of the ball allowing us the openings. Good 3 points, 3 different goalscorers, so I’ll take it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1