The Pars v Forfar Ath: Premier Sports Cup

11 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Anyone got any positives? Cos I'm ****ing struggling to find one

If Mehmet gets injured and we play an outfielder in goals there won't actually be a drop in quality? 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

Surely this is a point from McPake saying to the board the team has no depth putting these players on? 
it’s going to be a long season and if I was Otto I would be away to a team that plays me in my best position instead of covering in defence… it’s embarrassing now tbh.

McPake getting absolved of any blame? 

It's not important, but Chalmers has been our best player by a mile since coming on. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Deutsch Par said:

In Scotland and glad I chose not to attend.

Emailed the club to enquire about hospitality and got no answer so assumed the club don't need or want my money

Heard its getting rebranded/changed up in some way. Maybe waiting to launch it?

Edit - Hospitality is online to book now and has been changed. Must not be doing it for LC. Its only 1 course now for the lesser games. And the 3 course is for the bigger(Falkirk etc) games with additional price.

Edited by Fifes Elite

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

I still rate Chalmers. He's good enough at this level if he can get his foot on the ball during a game and make the passes. Unfair criticism at times.

Aye, he realistically should've started today, McPake should've then brought him on at half time when it was clear we had so much time on the ball. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Chalmers was very good when he came on, played some excellent passes. MOH looked pretty dangerous too.

Weird game. If Bene's header goes in then I think we win quite comfortably. As it was it didn't, and they go straight up and score thanks to a howler by Deniz, followed by no defending worth the name. 

Didn't think Mehmet was to blame for the first goal, but he has to hold his hand up for the second.

KRH played all over the place tonight, faded quite badly once he went to the left.

First time I've seen Wotherspoon and thought he looked good, although seemed reluctant to shoot a couple of times.

Ngwenya looks very decent too, which is a relief after losing Edwards.

Ah well.

• Upvote 1

Poor, at least with Grant we gubbed teams in the league cup.

Squads a mess, tactics are shocking and lost faith in the owners. Next two games better be something good.

Forget about a back-up keeper Memhet is shocking. Should have had someone in on a six month loan at least.

Hope Kane was being saved for saturday, if not we can't rely on Mccann as Wighton sounds like hes finished with his ongoing issues him and Memhet still have four years between. 

Mcpake has as much responsibility in this, his long term deals and pish tactics. The end of last season should have put this 5 at the back to bed.

As of which I'm away too, so ****ing angry with everything around the club at the moment. 

Edited by Al k
  • Upvote 3