The Pars v Forfar Ath: Premier Sports Cup

51 minutes ago, Boston Red Sox said:

Five at the back is turgid sjit that we can’t play, we need footballers to do that and a keeper who can actually find a team mate, get that shot right in the sea. We are killing player’s confidence by playing them out of their position to suit this **** system. Bene and Comrie were done numerous times last night and looked a shadow of their former selves. Wotherspoon looked good for a while then gave up the ghosts but chalmers and o’halloran looked ok when they came on. I cannot understand the rationale of playing Sutherland out wide with McCann through the middle. McCann ran about though and managed to jump under/over balls all night.

That keeper is a concern, whilst the defending for the first goal was poor he goes and palms it right out to an opposition player (as he did to cost us goals last year) from an angle that he should be putting it round the post or holding it. Second goal just sums him up for me. Might be a nice guy and all that but an absolute liability. Was hoping we’d signed the Forfar goalie at half time, even though he didn’t look particularly fit and may have been a test driver for Greggs.

Said last season there is something fundamentally wrong inside the club and it does not feel good. Season ticket now looks like two games against Falkirk and Raith are expensive ones, can’t see me going through this **** week in week out this year…..again.

On Sutherland I thought it was a mistake to put him through the middle later on by himself, once he did he got absolutely nothing out of the centre backs. 

On 17/07/2024 at 18:29, parsforlife said:

I've actually found one btw, https://x.com/jonattenborough/status/1813462020575973535?s=46&t=NlTkSDuJ5Kw5AM1I9LdIjw

Jon Attenborough is a blind Dundee United fan who is touring the 42 and seemed pleased with his treatment by the club last night.

Lovely little video from Jon.

For the record, there hasn't been a palace coup - Stanza is still just the Secretary of DADSC and the Chairman is still DougieDave. 😀

• Upvote 4