Livi v Pars: Premier Sports Cup

Manager post match interview. Sounds ****ed off and mentions how thin the squad is, says we’ve not got much on the bench to change a game. Also mentions he’s having to protect players again from injuries. I hope cook, meggle and co are listening! Back the manager and first team squad 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Manager post match interview. Sounds ****ed off and mentions how thin the squad is, says we’ve not got much on the bench to change a game. Also mentions he’s having to protect players again from injuries. I hope cook, meggle and co are listening! Back the manager and first team squad 

I'd doubt it but at least hes saying something about.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Al k said:

Normally I'd say your crazy for a statement like that in July.

I'm 65% there, I even gave Grant benefit until I saw the line-up against The Rangers in the cup game.

No desire to change things even after being proved wrong with a different formation. If He's played 5 at the back again and McCann's been upfront on his own. KRH playing RWB or in the middle of midfield then that changes to 95%.

Hes really not helping himself, never mind the arse Meggles and the board are making of everything else.

Gonna have to be some rabbits we start pulling out of hats for the next "signings". Can hardly even play the ones hes signed so far in their positions.

Theres only been two seasons after a preseason iv thought we are going down. Davie Hay and Peter Grant, im now on my 3rd.

I'm done. Can moan about signings but if you're playing a failed formation and shoehorned players for it instead of being flexible, it's basically Grant and Hughes again. Nah, he's got to take a big slice of blame. 

The board though? Also done. If they can't manage this club better they should bolt.  And I was very excited about a new dimension, a fresh approach. Stuff that. Lack of back up keeper for 3 Cup games? Lack of depth? Poor fan relationship? Nah, it's all stacked up. Going to take a lot to convince me now. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I don’t think many people bought the misquote line ?

Dave McKay even said budget constraints when it was about Paul Allan. Certainly no mis quote there. Paul Allan was at our game today too, genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if we resigned him back 

13 minutes ago, Raymie said:

Paul is a neat and tidy player but we really need a midfielder that can get beyond the front men and get us a dozen goals 

Todd can do that,  Find it astounding given how important he is to our team that with his injuries at no point have we brought in anyone else in that style.

Sadly there's no interest in building an actual squad of players, if a player is out then there out, there's no like for like replacements available, we need to make big changes across the side and hope that works.

17 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

Anyone got a contact for requesting a refund from pars tv.

Normally wouldn't bother but at £15, you'd expect to be able to have been able to watch portion of the game without buffering.

It's another area of the club that needs massive improvement. Miles behind the quality of some other clubs offerings

I’ve asked the question on dot.net. Stream was horrendous today.

• Upvote 1