The Pars v Falkirk

We have not scored 1 goal in the past 3 games played and our keeper is not confident for any crosses/shots so fek it…. Play an aggressive high pressing tempo game with 2/3 up top and hope the defence is ok. Keep the ball in their half…

Plus if I was McPake mention everyday at training what this match means to the fans that are coming along to support the team..create an atmosphere for the players for what is expected by the fans/club on the training pitch. 
Everything should be 1v1,2v2 hard tackling etc. 

Edited by Secure Par

20 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

We have not scored 1 goal in the past 3 games played and our keeper is not confident for any crosses/shots so fek it…. Play an aggressive high pressing tempo game with 2/3 up top and hope the defence is ok. Keep the ball in their half…

Plus if I was McPake mention everyday at training what this match means to the fans that are coming along to support the team..create an atmosphere for the players for what is expected by the fans/club on the training pitch. 
Everything should be 1v1,2v2 hard tackling etc. 

I would avoid hard tackling with our injury record and squad size.

• Upvote 1

If the management team and players can't get themselves in the right mindset for this game, they don't deserve to be at the club. High tempo and high press isn't the McPake way but if he wants to avoid an embarrassment he's got no option. Limping to defeat would be typical of this season; a heavy defeat would surely be the final straw. 

I’m not so sure we have the players to play a high press? 
If Chris Kane does start, he will be well short of match fitness and certainly won’t last the game. 
I can’t imagine David Wotherspoon pressing high either. KRH and Lewis McCann could do, though, but that’s not enough. 
I doubt he will start young Taylor is such a big match ?

15 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I’m not so sure we have the players to play a high press? 
If Chris Kane does start, he will be well short of match fitness and certainly won’t last the game. 
I can’t imagine David Wotherspoon pressing high either. KRH and Lewis McCann could do, though, but that’s not enough. 
I doubt he will start young Taylor is such a big match ?

Don’t think we could sustain a high press for 90 mins. Sutherland, McCann and KRH could do it but I doubt they could sustain it and no subs to maintain it.

I don't expect Kane to start, and between Otoo, Hamilton, McCann, KRH, Sutherland we absolutely should not be sitting deep and letting Falkirk dictate play. Some of the best parts of highlights in Livi first half was of the team pressing play and we were trying to press them high up the park. We're at our absolute worst when we're passive. Get it in the bin. 

• Upvote 2

I get the apathy but I'd urge fellow fans to reconsider and get along to support our team against these tramps. It'll be pretty damm good if we win the game. Yeah, I know it'll be unbearable if we lose, but that's where we're at right now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

The NM looks sparse on the ticket sales front sadly, hope a last minute pick up. 

It's a damning indictment that the club posted up a about there being spaces in Hospitality this week. 

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

I get the apathy but I'd urge fellow fans to reconsider and get along to support our team against these tramps. It'll be pretty damm good if we win the game. Yeah, I know it'll be unbearable if we lose, but that's where we're at right now.

I agree, while there is a lot of disaffection going on atm its with the way the club is being run. There is no point in getting on the back of the players they are not to blame for matters off the pitch. So yes we do need to support our team. COYP

• Like 1