The Pars v Falkirk

39 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Last Monday, a goalie was imminent within 48 hours. Now we are 2 days away from the game and nothing! Heard the reason we didn’t sign Celtic goalie was due to wage contribution 

Yep, disappointing 😞 

44 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Yep, disappointing 😞 

It’s now getting to the stage they are just playing with fire and will get burnt very shortly. Injuries already hitting a depleted squad as it is…. Even the young boys who fill the bench are out on loan. Recipe for disaster 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, kelty_par said:

It’s now getting to the stage they are just playing with fire and will get burnt very shortly. Injuries already hitting a depleted squad as it is…. Even the young boys who fill the bench are out on loan. Recipe for disaster 

James McPake has told the Dunfermline Press that we can't cope with injuries in certain areas which is nothing new to anyone.   I think McPake is trying to say to the board back me or sack me with his subtle (or sometimes not so subtle "misquotes") complaints to the press.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Deutsch Par said:

James McPake has told the Dunfermline Press that we can't cope with injuries in certain areas which is nothing new to anyone.   I think McPake is trying to say to the board back me or sack me with his subtle (or sometimes not so subtle "misquotes") complaints to the press.

I think James McPake is obviously frustrated, probably working under changed and difficult circumstances. It's a ****show.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Piracy said:

I think James McPake is obviously frustrated, probably working under changed and difficult circumstances. It's a ****show.

Yeah, there is absolutely no doubt that he has been ****ed over, but probably can't afford to resign as there's no chance he'll be making anywhere near as much as Cook.

The guy I work with speaks to Miles Welsh Hayes in the gym.

Miles said to him that he was told by McPake that wel'l be making a move to sign him in the summer and Welsh-Hayes was really keen to sign. Said that he's not heard anything since.

It does seem that McPake was under the impression of getting a bigger budget than he's been given and something has changed at the start of June regarding our ambitions for this season.

It’s bizarre we can’t sign a keeper.  The last supporters’ meeting apparently promised “steady, measured progress”.  Hard to see anything like that with smaller squad and tighter budget.  Maybe we need to wait nearer the end of August for any loanees.  

I won’t make the game but will be looking out optimistically!  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Boston Red Sox said:

I just want Saturday to go away, even under Gran’s tenure I was going to away games. Really can’t be bothered with this one

Shocking even playing players out of position he managed to get through the league cup group and a point in the 1st game.

I thought our first point(s) might be Hamilton but they managed the same amount of goals in one game against the rovers as we did in six im not sure now.

Just can't be ***ed with the **** board and **** tactics.