The Pars v Falkirk

22 minutes ago, Eastendtales said:

I'm simply going to get on the beers an hour before and see where it takes me. 

Probably to Football Manager after half an hour.

I was hoping to get distracted by football in my local area but pretty much all of the teams are playing Sunday this week.

If players can’t raise a performance for this game and if Mcpake can’t get them up for it, then don’t think he’ll ever get them going again. play like first 45 against Livingston then we have a chance. Our issue is that once players tire 2nd half we have **** all to bring on to change it 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, kelty_par said:

If players can’t raise a performance for this game and if Mcpake can’t get them up for it, then don’t think he’ll ever get them going again. play like first 45 against Livingston then we have a chance. Our issue is that once players tire 2nd half we have **** all to bring on to change it 

We should be able to be far enough ahead to cruise in the second half. Some of us remember when you finished with the same eleven as you started with. Many played on with injury and were back on the park the next week. Falkirk should be wondering who to bring on to change the game not the Pars

23 minutes ago, Lochalsh Par said:

We should be able to be far enough ahead to cruise in the second half. Some of us remember when you finished with the same eleven as you started with. Many played on with injury and were back on the park the next week. Falkirk should be wondering who to bring on to change the game not the Pars

I’ll have some of what your on please. We’ll do well to score a goal never mind win the game 

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

I remember feeling as uninterested about the Friday night United home game last season. 

Suppose you just never know 

Exactly but this could go tits up and a toxic atmosphere at the end…hope not and the team just give a good account of themselves😳