The Pars v Falkirk

Oh my who saw all of this coming. Meggle, Coock and Mcpake can all go but we don't have the money to get rid and they won't  walk.

A point behind after two games with a squad nowhere near the level needed. I'd like to say we've arguably played two of the better teams but even against Hamilton we will play the same negative ****e lose a stupid goal and be 4pt behind our main relegation rivals in a weeks time.

Never mind a Goalie, there's so much wrong. Mccann and Wighton are finished, Memhet is one of the worst keepers iv saw, Witherspoon's come in a year too late.

Players need to come in now. 

That was so predictable that I don't think I've ever cared less about getting beat by Falkirk. 

Player wise I thought that Comrie, Hamilton, Chalmers, McCann and Wighton were all fine. Wighton will get allot of stick but he put a power of effort in the first half tracking back and looked quite good at the start of the second, subbing him when we did wasn't the right move IMO. 

For the rest I can't fault there effort but they were all varying shades of poor. Wotherspoon being the worst offender. 

Make no mistake about it, as plenty of people were saying we're in deep trouble. The squad doesn't have the depth or quality, the manager isn't getting the best out of those he does have. It's got all the hallmarks of a relegation season. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Tartan Army Par said:

Wotherspoon looks like the new Dorrans

I lost it with him with 5 to go before he went off.  Being Billy big bollocks but not tracking back into position and giving up.  If you’re knackered, get the fk off the pitch and get a sub on, take responsibility.  

Chalmers my MoTM. 

Says it all. 

Seen enough now, time for Mcpake to go im afraid. If that’s us giving everything we’ve got then it’s going to be a long season. Can’t defend and can barely create a chance. That 1st goal embarrassing cut open from a simple ball. Board need to GTF too. Killing the club

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Seen enough now, time for Mcpake to go im afraid. If that’s us giving everything we’ve got then it’s going to be a long season. Can’t defend and can barely create a chance. That 1st goal embarrassing cut open from a simple ball. Board need to GTF too. Killing the club

Listening to his interview there. The players gave everything and that's what the fans want to see. Naw. The fans expect that anyway. The disorganised mess that results in soft goals and no shots on target every week is totally unacceptable. The management need punted.

Edited by Tartan Army Par
  • Upvote 1