The Pars v Falkirk

5 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

I'm done.

Won't be back 

Aye, I'm taking some time out.

Only wish the club the best but it's not enjoyable anymore and just a negative in my life. I've got a ST but it's a donation until the end of the season.

Next season, no more donations or money on anything, unless these owners start getting a grip of the club and investing in the first team and sorting our the here and now. Not some half baked training ground.

9 hours ago, Tartan Army Par said:

Aye, I'm taking some time out.

Only wish the club the best but it's not enjoyable anymore and just a negative in my life. I've got a ST but it's a donation until the end of the season.

Next season, no more donations or money on anything, unless these owners start getting a grip of the club and investing in the first team and sorting our the here and now. Not some half baked training ground.

Aye, I’m the same.

I have tried to remain somewhat upbeat, in the hope we are going to improve.

I have a season ticket, but I won’t be back anytime soon.

I think he will be In charge for the foreseeable, I think.

I miss the days living in England for 20 years watching decent English championship games, week in, week out.

I'll be back in a couple of weeks, I've got a season ticket and it's a couple of hours out the house seing some mates. A lot less mates than before though because everyone is patching it, little wonder. 

MFW was brought up pre-Match, lord how I miss him. Said last season but Fisher just isn't anywhere close to the player he is. 

If we get beat the next 2 games I can see Mcpake getting the bullet. He’s the one that’s setting the team up, he’s the one who handed out contracts to players that shouldn’t be there. He’s the one that’s spunked a transfer budget on Wotherspoon who’s past it and Kane who’ll barely be fit for majority of the season. Yes he hasn’t been backed but he’s had enough resources to not have 1 win out the last 15 or 6 derby defeats in a row 

• Upvote 2

4 wins in 24 matches I was told today.

The management from McPake and McKay is just not good enough. Regardless of the lack of backing they've had this summer. The terrible form dates before this summer.

The shambolic set-up in attack has never improved going into their third season. They need to go.

• Upvote 1

Surely a club like ours doesn't need someone with an impressive CV like Cooks. Must be a cheaper alternative looking to make  great PR steps for us. Cost cutting exercise maybe? McPake time is about to end, which I would have been against not long ago.

I'm not belittling anyone for taking a break.if that's what they feel is right however (and I'm not looking for sympathy) personally speaking I'll keep going. The last few weeks have reinforced my view that going to the football has never just been about the game or the results. It's also about spending time with folk that matter and that can be taken away from you really quickly. 

Really hope you're time away isn't for too long. Haste ye back ❤️

Edited by da_no_1
  • Upvote 8

7 hours ago, Eastendtales said:

Since I'd have to pay Hamilton now to watch from abroad, nah. 

Just tell them you’re from their bank and they’ll give it back to you with about £100k worth of interest.

• Upvote 2