Gmbh-statement

Grant

10 hours ago, Raymie said:

Here’s my concern. If the “Scottish board” had no idea that this was coming, is that not a damning indictment of their running of the club ? 

Probably time for the vice chairman and slo to be thanked but moved on.

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Probably time for the vice chairman and slo to be thanked but moved on.

Can’t agree with the SLO aspect. Drew does a great job and like McPake has probably been working with one hand tied behind his back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, El Patrón said:

It looks like there was an "us" & "them" situation in there, probably due to the Germans never ever being present. A total **** show.

Don’t agree. It’s self preservation and trying to deflect blame 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Time for a fresh start. When Raith Rovers had their new owners I am sure they changed slo? We need new faces and fresh ideas.

Just have to agree to disagree. 

Don't think Raith had an official SLO previously. 

6 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Just have to agree to disagree. 

Don't think Raith had an official SLO previously. 

It's not a criticism towards our SLO. I just think if/when we get new owners it will  be new faces on all fronts. I don't see McPake lasting long when new owners come in either. He would probably be best resigning and coming out and speaking against our German based owners now.

42 minutes ago, livipar2 said:

Can’t agree with the SLO aspect. Drew does a great job and... has probably been working with one hand tied behind his back.

Agreed, plus if/when change comes, then IMO people like Drew are needed to ensure some degree of continuity and experience for the new owners, whoever they may be.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pars_Andy said:

Well we don’t know that. He got us to our highest league finish in the past few years and every year he was in charge we finished a little bit higher up the league. We certainly weren’t ever a team that worried about relegation when he was in charge and were haven’t been doing so good since he left! It’s exactly this kind of (let’s just ignore all the facts because I dinnae really like him) statement my post was highlighting. 

Whit? I didn't hate Crawford at all. If I was to list my favourite Pars players and managers in my lifetime supporting Dunfermline (started in 99)he'd be top. 

Despite all that I had no faith he would take us up, and without trying to sound catty, if he was a manager capable of that why did his managerial career not take off after he left us?

He had a fantastic eye for a player though, I've often said I wonder if he would ever fancy heading up a similar role for us that Potter does for Raith? 

But to say that anyone who wanted Crawford to leave as manager hated him is just daft. 

• Upvote 1