Hamilton v Pars

5 minutes ago, Al k said:

Lovely. What a start to a season. Love to be wrong but I can't see us turning this around. 

Can't be far off our worst start to a season since Munro?

We actually scored goals in our first two league games, and made it to the League Cup final so this is worse.

9 minutes ago, Superally said:

Half an hour in and not even a shot on goal!

I do wonder if we lose today in another insipid performance whether you might see some annoyance directed at McPake. He's been fairly fortunate that the German Investors and Dave Cook have been the ones getting the stick. 

He's a nice guy but I'd be delighted if we rolled the dice and tried with another manager, we're going down with him in charge. 

• Upvote 4

Hamilton are not a particularly good team. One long range shot at goal tells a story for me. Frightened to take the ball forward and commit. I sincerely hope this changes but it should be the tactic from the start of every game - push forward, pressure in their half and cross balls in to the last 3rd. Hosler can take players on so what has happened to him. Hamilton can also do it. Mc Cann can bully his way about. Just get these guys doing what they are capable of. COYP and 2 goals needed.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Grant said:

I do wonder if we lose today in another insipid performance whether you might see some annoyance directed at McPake. He's been fairly fortunate that the German Investors and Dave Cook have been the ones getting the stick. 

He's a nice guy but I'd be delighted if we rolled the dice and tried with another manager, we're going down with him in charge. 

Spot on Grant, I've always backed him, but the brand of football is awful. We just can't dominate anyone. They say the most important person at a club is the manager, we're needing a new strategy, as he's taken us as far as we can go. Aye he's no been backed, but has to be doing better than this. Probably can't afford it now.