Hamilton v Pars

3 games no goal, 4 pts behind likely our biggest relegation rivals. 6pts lost against the promoted teams and next home games are Ayr and Rovers. 

**** me we are doomed. He had all summer to work with the players using the system that saved us last season. Instead he went straight back into the system that worked for about 2 games in the 1st half of the season under the pretense of injuries.

Then after the Morton game went back to his one formation and tactic, won one game and looked like a team going down again. 

Just ****ing go, I'm done. Can't hide behind the boards mess now. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Grant said:

And full time, 1-0.

After the start to the season we've had, coupled with how last season went, McPake should absolutely be away. But we're a dreadfully run football club so he'll stay. 

For me it depends how we played today. I wasn't there, but the impression I got was that we were pushing hard to get back into the game. If the performance and effort was improved, I can accept a bad result, for now.

And with hopefully some new players being added at last, I'd give McPake a bit more time. Too much more of this though and he'll be in shoogily peg territory I would think.

Just now, SanguinePar said:

For me it depends how we played today. 

We didn't have an attempt on goal until the 40th minute, and even then it was off target. 

I couldn't care less that in the dregs off the match with Hamilton sitting back we then had chances. It's another dreadful loss with heehaw attacking threat. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Didn't Cooper have one that the keeper held? I don't know how much of a shot it was, admittedly.

If he did, I'll post you the straw to clutch. It was pitiful stuff all round. 

McCann needs loaned out.

Wotherspoon is a waste of a jersey. 

Fisher played whilst being ill, that one is on McPake. 

47 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

For me it depends how we played today. I wasn't there, but the impression I got was that we were pushing hard to get back into the game. If the performance and effort was improved, I can accept a bad result, for now.

And with hopefully some new players being added at last, I'd give McPake a bit more time. Too much more of this though and he'll be in shoogily peg territory I would think.

It shouldn’t take for a goal against us for us to push to get back into the game tbh. The way he sets us up is dug meat. The only time we set up to attack and get after a team was against Utd last season and we pumped them.

hes had more than enough time should be away tonight