The Pars v The Wee Team

Superally

Not sure why the keeper didnt make any attempt for the 2nd?

What a difference with Cooper coming on. Didn't always get it right but always had the defenders on their feet. 

Fogarty and Young very impressed with both. Get the connection with the keeper and the attack and we are looking a bit better.  

• Upvote 3

pleasing result thought the centre backs played well and Kane and McCann ran their socks off cant fault team for effort. 

However we still didnt work the goalkeeper enough apart from goals I think he had a couple of saves. We need to be creating more chances and play at a higher pace. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

pleasing result thought the centre backs played well and Kane and McCann ran their socks off cant fault team for effort. 

However we still didnt work the goalkeeper enough apart from goals I think he had a couple of saves. We need to be creating more chances and play at a higher pace. 

They did run their socks off but for me that was it. Mccann unlucky with an effort and a free kick. I thought they made too many wrong decisions. 

Only my opinion tho.

Still tho 3 undefeated, two wins in a row and off the bottom. That's what matters at the moment. COYP'S 

That was a very important 3 points,  but as some posters have alluded, the performance was even more important. The players will be buzzing at training next week as their confidence will have received a massive boost.

We shouldn`t over emphasise the significance of Murray`s red card, although it clearly was a factor. Some folk will argue that it`s harder to play against 10 men than 11, but that`s clearly nonsense. Otherwise, teams would start with 10. There is a grain of truth in that assertion, though, as teams that go down to 10 men often abandon any attacking intent and sit in to play for a point. Once they concede, though, they are highly vulnerable if they come out to play further up the pitch.