Pars v Queens Park

Superally

The Dunfermline Samaritans are doing a bucket collection today. A very worthwhile charity manned by volunteers doing a great job. Suicide takes so many and is so avoidable. Please give generously. A  simple phone call can save a life and stop many others being devastated. If you fail to hit a bucket then text a donation.

1 minute ago, the saline hill puma said:

We've continued on from last week's pish.

Get mcpake out. Times up, to many games like this absolute dross

The problem is that who would come in to replace him?  Any decent manager in the right mind wouldn't touch this club with a ten foot bargepole because it is an absolute ****ing shambles.  We'd end up with Jim Duffy.

Not that I disagree with your overall point.  No shots on target at home to Queen's Park is ****ing embarrassing.  Maybe against Celtic or Rangers it would be slightly forgivable but this is a disgrace.

Just now, Deutsch Par said:

The problem is that who would come in to replace him?  Any decent manager in the right mind wouldn't touch this club with a ten foot bargepole because it is an absolute ****ing shambles.  We'd end up with Jim Duffy.

Not that I disagree with your overall point.  No shots on target at home to Queen's Park is ****ing embarrassing.  Maybe against Celtic or Rangers it would be slightly forgivable but this is a disgrace.

Hardly a shot never mind on target. We are a shambles all over the park imo

Decent shout for a penalty just now. But still desperate stuff 

4 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

Hardly a shot never mind on target. We are a shambles all over the park imo

Decent shout for a penalty just now. But still desperate stuff 

Not just on the park but off it too.

In normal circumstances I would be calling for McPake to go because this is absolutely brutal stuff but I have no faith in the board to get a new appointment correct.  Like I said we would probably end up with a dinosaur like Duffy or Craig Levein or whichever media darling is out of work (I even wouldn't bet against Hughes coming back).

I thought the ref got the penalty claim right.  It was more a hope than expectation claim.