ICT & Admin

There is a lot of chatter this morning in the forums and the Courier about ICT going into Admin. Strangely they have also signed another striker Charlie Reilly from Dundee on loan. Its going a tough time for them in League 1 if that is the case. But why sign a loan player if they are heading into Admin, unless Dundee are paying all his wages   

1 minute ago, Superally said:

There is a lot of chatter this morning in the forums and the Courier about ICT going into Admin. Strangely they have also signed another striker Charlie Reilly from Dundee on loan. Its going a tough time for them in League 1 if that is the case. But why sign a loan player if they are heading into Admin, unless Dundee are paying all his wages   

Even if they are paying his wages he needs to be insured. I'm sure Barrowman and Cardle offered to play for free but were refused due to this and other admin charges. 

1 hour ago, Al k said:

Even if they are paying his wages he needs to be insured. I'm sure Barrowman and Cardle offered to play for free but were refused due to this and other admin charges. 

Very few (any?) players are insured at this level unless they take it out themselves . Think the issue with cardle and barrowman at the time was by continuing to work for the club they would have lost the government paid redundancy.

32 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Very few (any?) players are insured at this level unless they take it out themselves . Think the issue with cardle and barrowman at the time was by continuing to work for the club they would have lost the government paid redundancy.

Yeah your right about the insurance now, remember Andy saying something on Mikey's podcast about costs stopping him playing. May wrongly be remembering it as insurance. 

Reports that they need to have £200k by 16th Oct or the administrators will be appointed. They reckon they will be £3.8 million indebt by May 2025. It puts into perspective - could we survive another season of being potentially being relegated   

2 hours ago, Superally said:

Reports that they need to have £200k by 16th Oct or the administrators will be appointed. They reckon they will be £3.8 million indebt by May 2025. It puts into perspective - could we survive another season of being potentially being relegated   

I agree with what Raymie said. I've no inside knowledge of our present state but I would surmise that if we don't get a buyer we're in deep keech.

My hope has been since all this came to light that we could somehow set things right on the pitch and give the club a chance of securing a decent body of people, or person to run us in a proper manner. Not as a plaything of some well meaning group of philanthropists, who probably struggled because they'd no emotional attachment to us. 

When you think about the team and management they've got to be have been negatively affected by all the turmoil at the club. How do you maintain a positive working environment with all that uncertainty going on? It can't be easy at all.

But it's where we are and we've got to get on with things and maintain hope, hope is a good thing.

• Upvote 3

Inverness are where they are because they have been run terribly. 

As for us, there should be no reason that  we can't run sustainably in league 1 even as FT, we've done it before.  We certainly should be in this league,  if either are not true cos of the current situation then heads need smashed against the wall, pars united ones along with the GmbH charlatans 

I have been reading some of the stuff that Scott Gardiner has apparently done for Inverness.

According to Twitter he:

told Carlisle that they didn't need to pay compensation for a young player that they got from Inverness on freedom of contract 

Negotiated a kit deal with Puma where Inverness pay Puma £125,000 a season for four years.

Bloody hell, I thought Cook was an idiot but Gardiner makes him look almost intelligent.

• Upvote 1