Airdrie v Pars

19 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Think you mean Broomfield but yeah it was pretty hairy. We got a lift through and the guy who drove us had his car broken into and his stereo nicked.

Yes I did. An age thing. It started fine for me with a couple of cheap pints and a pie in the Masonic Hall but then going into the game Airdrie fans were trying to get into the away end. They attacked a lad in front of me (A Dunfermline milk man) but I followed one wee **** into the ground and cornered him. I stopped Pars fans getting to him while he actually urinated himself. I got a big Polis involved who then threw the wee ****e out thus losing his fiver. I often wonder what his journey home was like in his pished jeans. The game was a horror show with Dunfermline player being harassed on the pitch by Airdrie fans who then wrecked the old stadium. Not a great day 

My first thought was that he could have been braver, but would like to see it again

A draw was fair. Both teams deserve to be where they are 

Kane is going to miss two games, at least 

Edited by Raymie