Pars v Kelty Hearts SPFL Trust Trophy

12 minutes ago, Deutsch Par said:

Yes it was, normally that would be the type of thing I would know off the top of my head but I am so disillusioned and disconnected with the club these days I actually needed to look it up because my interest levels are very low.

Need to take this and kick on. I'm same hopefully things are changing for the better. All around the club. 

• Upvote 1

Good win today.  Loads of chances created and two good goals. Todd, Kane and Wighton are a threat. Should have buried them especially first half. KRH looks a shadow of the player he was though just now. A good result and a positive, attacking performance.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Chalmers was different class today

KRH needs a break. Looks totally lacking in confidence. 

I know it's a low bar, but the best we've played at this season have all been when chalmers has been on the park.  He maybe not mr popular but I'd start him alot more.

KRH, I'm not sure what to do, he and o'halloran are the only natural wingers at the club and o'halloran has been frozen out. We are going with 4-2-3-1/ 4-4-2 recently and that should have natural wingers playing to get the best out of it.  It's either play an out of form(if gradually improving) KRH or have both wings covered by players who can maybe do a job but are certainly not getting the best from them in that position

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

Chalmers was different class today

I've said it a few times, but I'm a massive fan. 

The amount of stick and abuse he gets properly baffles me, it's awful. Despite that he's never acted out, has brought his family along to games etc. A good guy IMO. 

• Upvote 5

Stephen Husband was the same. Got masses of stick, largely because he was always available to receive the ball - regardless of whether he was playing well or having a nightmare.

Chalmers probably gives the ball away more than anyone in the team, but also completes more passes. As a result, your viewpoint can get validated most time he plays.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rosythpar said:

KRH isn't the same player since he's came back from his injuries. Could it be a confidence issue? 

I would say so. Even on his favoured right side, he seems reluctant to take a full back on, but rather, come inside and play the safe pass 

1 hour ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

Stephen Husband was the same. Got masses of stick, largely because he was always available to receive the ball - regardless of whether he was playing well or having a nightmare.

Chalmers probably gives the ball away more than anyone in the team, but also completes more passes. As a result, your viewpoint can get validated most time he plays.

I think the lack of movement ahead of Chalmers at times doesn't help, meaning he often has to go side ways so we keep the ball...

He's always available for the ball, and still wants it even if he's not at his best.

• Upvote 1