Pars v Morton

27 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

No...our players aren't good enough. We need better 

23 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

I think a better manager can get more out of these players. 

Both of these can be true and I think they are.  We can't become successful unless we address both.  Neither will be addressed until we can sort out our ownership. 

I'm a bit frustrated that GBMH who clearly were hesitant for months tried to dictate things towards the end of last season,  let the main part of the transfer window go buy and then decide they wanted out.  Had they decided to leave at a more appropriate time we wouldn't be facing this chaos in the early part of the season.

12 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Were you not watching the second half? That's exactly what he did do.

No, I didn't. 

However we are once again at "Dunfermline Nil", throughout McPakes tenure we've really struggled to score goals, that's not a coincidence. And while you're saying that's exactly what we tried to do, my mates who were at the game, and other posts I read online say we done it very, very poorly. 

10 hours ago, Tartan Army Par said:

There wasn't. Nearly half that looking at the gaps in the crowd I saw. Season ticket holders are put off in their droves with McPakeball.

Aye, with me not able to go today I tried to see if anyone fancied it in the hope it'd give them the bug for coming back. 

Honestly, couldn't give it away almost. 

7 minutes ago, Raymie said:

It’s reminiscent of last year when Morton showed up with a number of first team picks missing 

Except we hammered them 3-0 in one of our better performances of the season. But yeah apart from that.....😆

Even O’Halloran scored!

Edited by da_no_1

14 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

I wasn't being sarcastic. Your posts are usually quite sensible. To say we didn't go for it 2nd half as we only had 1 out and out striker on is crazy.

Nah, I think you're confusing this kelty_par with the poster with the same name on dotnet. Different people, not sure if the one on here is attempting flattery or something else...

13 hours ago, Tartan Army Par said:

There wasn't. Nearly half that looking at the gaps in the crowd I saw. Season ticket holders are put off in their droves with McPakeball.

Nah, I've been in actual 2,000 odd crowds at East End and there were much more than that. Now I'm not saying that the announced attendance was accurate (it wasn't) but there was likely 3,500 - 4,000 actually in attendance. There were a lot of kids in the Norrie (think there was a promotion on) and the Main looked as busy as usual.